2014 Annual Meeting of the Association for Documentary Editing
Louisville, Kentucky, July 24-26, 2014 at The Seelbach Hilton [map]
- Maps, restaurant information, and more can be found here >>!
The registration deadline has been extended to Monday, July 14th! Please note that during the extension, registering and paying online online is the only available option.
- The final program is now available here>>
- Please note that all hotel reservations must be made directly with The Seelbach Hilton. Online reservations are preferred. To make your reservation, go to: http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/S/SDFSHHF-ADE-20140719/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG or call: 1-800-333-3399 (be sure to mention that you are attending the Annual Meeting of the Association for Documentary Editing).
- Reservations must be made by June 19 to receive special group rate: $159.00 (single or double bedded room). All ADE attendee guest rooms include free internet.
- Deposit: Guests staying at The Seelbach Hilton will be charged a $50.00 deposit; any cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to scheduled arrival in order to receive a refund.
2015 Annual Meeting of the Association for Documentary Editing
Mark your calendars for next year’s annual meeting, June 17-20, 2015, in Lincoln, Nebraska, at the Embassy Suites Lincoln and the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. The meeting will be held in conjunction with the Society for Textual Scholarship (STS). Watch for details to come this summer.