Ann Arbor Michigan, July 11-13, 2013 (Sheraton Ann Arbor)
Thanks to the Local Arrangements Committee for organizing the 2013 ADE Annual Meeting in Ann Arbor – it was a great success and a good time was had by all!
The ADE Forum (Posters)
Coordinator: Noelle Baker, The Writings of Henry D. Thoreau, University of
California, Santa Barbara
The poster session convened in the Gallery of Hatcher Library. To see .pdfs of the posters presented at this session, click on the titles in the list below.
- Genetic Criticism and Editions of Historical Sources [view poster]
Eef Dijkhof, Huygens Institute for the History of the Netherlands, Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences
- The Personal Side of Editing the Sutliff Family Papers [view poster]
Louis Gallo, Jr., Youngstown State University
- From Grave to Cradle: The Many Lives of Frances Willard’s Journals [view poster]
Kristen Gwinn-Becker, HistoryIT, LLC, and Janet Olson, Frances Willard Memorial Library and Archives
- An End Has a Start: Incipits and the Works of Dutch Novelist Willem Frederik Hermans [view poster]
Peter Kegel and Jan Gielkens, Huygens Institute for the History of the Netherlands, Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Digitizing George Washington’s Financial Papers [view poster]
Jennifer Stertzer, Papers of George Washington, University of Virginia
- Bearding Authority: Jefferson’s Legal Commonplace Book [view poster]
Bland Whitley, Papers of Thomas Jefferson, Princeton University
Pictures from the Meeting. Thanks to Noelle Baker for taking such great shots of all the fun!