Join us in Denver on January 5-8, 2017, for the 131st Annual Meeting of the American Historical Association. The meeting offers four days of the latest scholarship, professional development, and unparalleled networking opportunities for historians in all fields and professions.
Preregister now (rates increase on December 16)
Book your hotel (AHA discounted rates of $119 per night available until December 12)
The meeting offers an unparalleled variety of sessions, workshops, and other events. View the full conference program online.
Here are just a few highlights you’ll find on the schedule:
- Panels and roundtables addressing a vast range of research topics, teaching issues, and professional concerns in the discipline, including many organized by AHA affiliated societies
- Presidential address by Patrick Manning, “Inequality: Historical and Disciplinary Approaches”
- Plenary session, “The First Hundred Days: Priorities for a New US President”
- Workshops on getting started in digital history, using assignments with undergraduate students, and teaching ethnicity and environmental history in the K-12 classroom
- An Exhibit Hall full of the top publishers, digital providers, and more
- A variety of breakfasts, lunches, and receptions that offer the chance to meet historians from all fields and professions